Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pokemon Fire Red Shiny Pokemon Cheats Visual Boy Am I A Good Pokemon Trainer?

Am I a good pokemon trainer? - pokemon fire red shiny pokemon cheats visual boy

I have all the Pokemon in my Pokédex and do not use cheat codes (those who can pay me), my cousin and I have done all the Pokemon games
In Pokémon Diamond, my team is as follows:

Charizard LV 100 brilliant (It was my first pokemon)
Sceptile LV100
Empoleon LV 100
Machamp LV 100
Raichu LV100
Swellow LV 100

In Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green two groups have the same computer:

Mewtwo LV 100
Articuno LV 100
Moltres LV 100
Zapdos LV 100
Mew LV 100
Celebi LV100

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2, Charmander LV 100 LV 100 Treek have

In Pokemon Colosseum Lugia I have a LV 100 LV 100 Venusaur

I have tried all the other games, but you do not have enough spamean that I pokemon


You can answer if you like the cruel things that I like

So, I'm a good Pokémon Trainer?

8 comments:

Samater said...

I suggested to his team for Pokemon Diamond with several types, instead of Raichu Spiritomb Galladé in force and Sceptile and Machamp Drapion place.

Personally I do not like when people use your computer as legendary as it is laziness not train their own Pokemon.

That does not bother me to your other teams in other games.

Diamond: 8 / 10
Fire Red / Leaf Green: 6 / 10
Other: 5 / 10

I A GUD KID! said...

Well, ok first thing to do, I say SHINY Charizard is a bad @ $ $ pokemon ever

answerur guess I'm wondering if u had ur ur ok, but is really good, it makes sense, but not Pokemon that I have made that more than 3 Legend of dying

frankly, I think ur ok better than some of the noobs who think they r good and yeah

tempest said...

Do you want me to lie?

Well, if it does not fight against other players on the Internet, then the whole team is good.


Anyway:
www.smogon.com

buggyz02 said...

Now I have a lvl 100 is of 999 lives every Septile Statistics 999 a god, lol! OR NOT IN DIMOND PEAR DN "T migrate Septile saphatire

♥ Kristi C ♥ said...

Yes, that's great your team!

poke freak said...

Yes you are right

Mel = ) said...

Yes. good job!

Bradsox said...

Yes. THT is, but a little geek affecne not deceived, unless u like me! lol jkjk

Post a Comment