Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lower Lip Warts WHY DOES AROUND MY LOWER VAGINAL LIP ITCH AND IM PREGNANT?

WHY DOES AROUND MY LOWER VAGINAL LIP ITCH AND IM PREGNANT? - lower lip warts

Ive been really itchy down BOTH SIDES vaginal LIP really hard to hurt! And I have my CLITEROUS as itchy bumps bruises TOO! Do not think his cold, because I lost my virginity HUSB TO ME! AND IF YOUR HERPES say warts published in 3 months !!!!!!!! We sleep every two years !!!!!!!!! More than one thing can not sleep because my vagina INTEMACY begins as you feel on fire! Can someone help me ????????

6 comments:

I AM A PROUD TRUCKER WIFE&MOMA said...

GO TO THE DR and please, learn to write and do not use CAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also go to the intensive care unit

cococrem... said...

Just because you lost your husband, does not mean that it is not herpes. About 80% of the population has herpes. If you are the spouse of a virgin when she slept with you, otherwise I would think again and get tested for herpes, only to the rule that one out. Even if it loses and cold sores do it, it would be just as you could get there.

TinaCola... said...

I have a friend who has an STD called chlamydia, Up & Down, and promised that her husband was the only man she had sex. Although since chlamydia is sexually transmitted, and he did not say it was somewhere, and if not, they should sleep with someone ... Right? Im not his or rude, but you have symptoms, and you are sure it is broken, and it can not be something to someone else?

adele said...

She looks like thrush, I have 4 children and 2 of my pregnancies, I sufferd very badly of her. This is not something dirty piles can have various causes thrush. Visit your doctor or midwife is the sort function do for you.

timike said...

Call your doctor! You have an infection, I think. They are probably still a little cream or oral medications. Do not worry for him as soon as you can take care!

Christin... said...

Have you not a Pap test? You should really not very good.

Post a Comment