Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lump Outer Side Of Calf Makes My Leg Ache What Could It Be Effects Of A Sprained Ankle?

Effects of a sprained ankle? - lump outer side of calf makes my leg ache what could it be

I strongly sprained right ankle on 1 August 09 X-rays confirmed no fractures or cracks. I have a hell of a lot of blues and beyond the top of my ankle is swollen and slightly sweet on her. I feel like the muscle in the ankle, which helps to manage my calf muscle has been paralyzed in me is the stairs, I can not walk properly, can not go well at all, I can not stretch the muscles properly .. . This is normal, you know, or do you think is another trip to the doc or hospital necessary? I always take the pain constant pain I'm experiencing just ... Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment