Monday, February 8, 2010

Is It Safe To Use A Treadmill If It Is Upstairs Is It Safe To Use Treadmill On The First Floor? ?

Is it safe to use treadmill on the first floor? ? - is it safe to use a treadmill if it is upstairs

I live in a house, newly built 3 story home. If my treadmill today's news - which is 69 kg. I am 70 kg. There was no place for the ground floor and I had to take a spare bedroom on the first floor. I am not accustomed to long, strong, everything works fast (up to about 5.6 mph). But my husband says that even if I can go to really feel the ground floor (the roof seems to move or somth like that). Can someone help me and tell me whether (it's safe for me to recognize from tape, again, weighs 69 kg, I'm not falling 70 kg) on (the roof, etc..)? Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Mitch D said...

The beams of his house to be built to withstand heavy loads. My house was built in the last year and I have the same problem. I asked my brother who is a homebuilder and he advised me not to worry.

Post a Comment