Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Revia More Drug_side_effects Anyone Else On Revia/Vivitrol?

Anyone else on Revia/Vivitrol? - revia more drug_side_effects

I'm in the opiate blocker Vivitrol (s) as revia monthly injection, and I wondered ... worked like a charm, but I lost my insurance and I am on Seroquel, Cymbalta, clonidine, and also ... I thought that maybe if I am on (problems with the use of Suboxone 2 mg), as I do to med .. be has helped me before going to sleep and took the anxiety and mood swings, but can also become addictive. .. Cuz I know he would be less expensive than the vaccination is only $ 709 per month ... is the risk of possible drug Suboxone becomin value since removed all other medications? I take the prescribed manner, because my mother to me, and there is no doubt such a low dose of addiction / detoxification is highly unlikely (hopefuly) just want to know what to think outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment