Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flat Feet Symptoms Is Plantar Fasciitis The Same As 'flat Foot'?

Is plantar fasciitis the same as 'flat foot'? - flat feet symptoms

In my previous question here at Yahoo! Answers, many have responded that my symptoms such as plantar fasciitis. So I found this originally, but my husband says that plantar fasciitis is the same as "flat footed" and could not have developed this disease now (I'm 29). He said he'd had all my life. My question is: Plantar fasciitis is the same as "flat feet and can a person develop plantar fasciitis, seemingly out of nowhere at the age of 29?

2 comments:

gbono2 said...

If it just right Samre. Plantar fascitiisis inflammation in the lower part of the foot. It hurts - it really hurts when you weight put on him. The best treatment is sooooo simple - a model. The prospectus should be lightly padded and bend a piece of plastic. The piece of plastic is essential. It works !!!!!! You can go everywhere.

I went through the orthopedics. Use a boat on the moon, sleep, steroid injections, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, etc.. Since my wife has the template. Nine months of pain and limp were gone in about 1 week.

Txlady said...

Go to the side of the question: "If you look on the Web to research your answer. The kind of" plantar fasciitis "and you should pay attention to in paragraph 1, the answer your question. Good luck to the person (s) of Problem (s).

Post a Comment