Friday, November 6, 2009

Does Vicodin Lower Blood Pressure Please Help Numbness And Chest Pressure?

Please help numbness and chest pressure? - does vicodin lower blood pressure

Started in the last 7 days, my back hurt when I blew my lungs were heavy, and today when I felt a stabbing pain, breathe deeply, but that does not hurt, but was bad in the "facility in the lower left breast left . I had a tingling in arms hands and face. I went to the emergency room and took ECG tests involve blood tests and x-rays of oxygen in the blood that everything looked good "said the doctor, my age 27 and overweight unlikely that I have a heart defect and sent me home with prescription Vicodin and Motrin. But tonight, I could not sleep all night and my left breast area was a little pain and arms and hands are tingling as ever. My back hurts a little and my face is just tingling in certain whether this has to do with Vicodin (hydrocodone) or not, but what could be. Do you want me to the emergency room or requests?

4 comments:

keshequa... said...

"I think there is a chance you need a change in the spine. Sometimes, when my back is out of control, tingling in the extremities and chest pain experience you describe. If doctors can not find something, then maybe can help a good chiropractor. Good luck.

sparks said...

No return to the emergency room when your time of great evil, but to see a cardiologist as soon as possible.

me said...

Do you have all the muscles tense? Could it be muscle and nerve, where regulating them (ie under the wound) May his clinic to see or) from the emergency room (ER unlike. If you so far, no recent injuries, I would say go

frenchie... said...

If you ... You might find himself with a Heart Attack. Maybe you should lose weight to ... the burden on the heart to pump blood throughout the body ... can also stop, high blood pressure ... all sorts of problems. But I think the fact that you are overweight is a problem. Losing weight is the answer! If you try to incorrectly on his stomach in place to sleep. It would simply be pressure on the chest.

Post a Comment